Terms and Conditions – Aileen Kennedy Inner Source
Article 1: General
1. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements between the psychologist and the client or third party.
2. The psychologist works according to the Professional Code of the NIP, Netherlands Institute for Psychologists
Article 2 Performance of the agreement
1. The client shall ensure that all data, which the psychologist indicates are necessary or which the client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the performance of the agreement, are provided to the psychologist in a timely manner. If the information required for the execution of the agreement has not been provided to the psychologist in time or truthfully, the psychologist has the right to suspend the execution of the agreement and/or pay the extra costs resulting from the delay to the client in accordance with the agreed rates. to charge.
2. The psychologist is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, due to incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the client, unless the psychologist should have been aware of this inaccuracy or incompleteness.
3. The client is also expected to cooperate as much as possible with the psychologist and to follow advice.
Article 3 Costs and agreements with regard to the agreement
1. The costs are stated on the website and the practice information.
2. The invoice will be charged to the client and the client must declare these costs themselves to the health insurer. The client is responsible for informing the health insurer about the reimbursement. The psychologist is never liable or responsible for this. After failure to pay within 14 days of the invoice, a reminder will be sent, if this is not paid within the payment term of 7 days, a collection agency will be called in, the administrative costs for this will be passed on to the client.
3. Other activities related to interviews or additional psychodiagnostics, reporting thereof, (telephone) contacts with third parties, travel expenses and consultations outside the practice will be charged by the NZA on the basis of the current rates drawn up by the NZA.
4. The psychologist must start the conversations at the agreed time.
5. If the client arrives late, the duration of the conversation will be shortened by the appropriate amount of time.
6. Invoices are sent by email only
7. The client is responsible for requesting a referral from the general practitioner. The psychologist is not liable for damage of any kind.
Article 3 Payment
1. General payment conditions apply during the agreement. See the general payment conditions.
Article 4 Termination and termination
1. Both parties can cancel the agreement at any time in writing, orally and by email.
2. If the agreement is terminated prematurely by the client, the psychologist is entitled to compensation for the resulting and plausible occupancy loss, unless the termination is based on facts and circumstances that can be attributed to the psychologist. Furthermore, the client is then obliged to pay the invoices for work performed up to that point. The provisional results of the work performed up to that point will therefore be made available to the client subject to change.
3. The psychologist has the right to immediately end the treatment or the treatment conversation if the client misbehaves, for example threatens the psychologist, is violent or is under the influence of substances such as alcohol and drugs. A report can be made to the police. If you damage something in practice, you will receive an invoice.
4. During the treatment agreement, there is the possibility that the psychologist will refer you to another practice or institution because you can be better helped there. The psychologist will of course inform you of this.
Article 5 The right to privacy of the client
1. The client’s data will be treated confidentially. Client data may not be provided to third parties without the client’s consent.
Article 6 Complaints
1. If the client has a complaint about the psychologist’s professional performance, the psychologist will be happy to discuss this with you in a personal meeting. You can also always email or call.
2. If the client does not feel sufficiently helped with his/her complaint in a conversation with the psychologist, the NvGZP can be contacted.